HYPERTENSION (High Blood Pressure)
1. Check blood pressure, also called BP, every morning
Check blood pressure if you have lightheadedness, dizziness, headache, or visual changes.
2. If systolic BP (top number) is above 180 mmHG
Diastolic BP (bottom number) is above 120 mmHG then take: 0.1mg of Clonidine
3. If you can, lie down on your LEFT side.
4. Resting in a dark, quiet environment may help.
5. Recheck BP in 90 minutes or 2 hours.
6. If BP (top or bottom number) is not improving, contact my office.